Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Book Trailer

After trying a variety of web story tools to create a book trailer, I found that One True Media worked best for what I wanted to do: combine still images with an audio track. Uploading the images was a breeze (even directly from my PC files), and the drag-and-drop was seamless. Even better, changing the length of time a still image was shown was super simple and the process was very quick. I'm glad I checked out other tools such as Voice Thread, VUVOX, Tabblo, and JayCut, because I found many aspects from each of them that I might be able to use for future projects. The learning curve seemed fairly easy on all of them, but each definitely has advantages and shortfalls. It will all depend on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment